News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

What is it???

Started by geotiger, September 25, 2006, 08:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geotiger

How come everytime I go out on my 05 Lucifer Tiger I get so many "Sweet Bike" comments or hotties in cages waving through the window saying "awesome".   :shock:  

I mean really, it can't be me so I guess they love the bike   8)  :lol:

So anyways how do I get this shit-eating grin off my face???

and, it is hard to not ride full hooligan when the bike just wants you to. :twisted:

Thanks guys,

Nathan
"The one thing we can learn from history is that we don\'t learn from history." - Shaw

Jim S

LOL!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I feel the same, damned fine bike, with the race can on I can't control the urge to red line it!

Glad to hear you're enjoying the bike mate, I love mine also!

As for the hotties? Damn, you're a lucky man!  :twisted:
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

greg

You should consider taking one of those extending fishing rods around with you. Will compress to a small enough size to fit on the back seat, but will extend to around 6' should you need to beat off your admirers, you certainly don't want their sticky little fingers messing up the polish on your machine.
2004 Girly.